Tuna & Corn Patties
Moist and sweet fish patties.
- 185 g Can Tun in Springwater Drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup Grated Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels
- 1 cup Mashed Boiled Potato
- 1 pc Egg Lightly beatedn
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 4 pcs Spring Onions Chopped
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and form into patties. Cook in a non-stick frypan on a medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with garden salad and crusty bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!