Warm Potatoes with Tuna and Coriander Cream
A delicious, yet simple, meal idea that's perfect when you're in a hurry. Also makes a nice alternative to traditional potato salad.
- 20 pcs New Baby Potatoes Halved
- 1/2 cup Sour Light Cream
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 tsp Grated Lemon Rind
- 110 g Can Tuna Drained
- Microwave or boil potatoes until just tender. Cool slightly. Combine sour light cream, coriander, black pepper and lemon rind.
- Gently fold in tuna flakes. Place warm potatoes onto plates. Top with tuna and coriander cream. Sprinkle with paprika. Top with chopped spring onion.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!