Lemon Rice Pilaf
A delicious dinner idea that's full of flavour!
- 400 g SunRice Basmati Indian Aromatic Rice
- 1 pc onion Peeled & chopped
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 L Chicken or Fish Stock Salt-reduced
- 300 g Uncooked Peeled Prawns
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Parsley or Dill Chopped
- 1 Lemon Zest (Optional)
- 1 Spray of Cooking Oil Spray
- Lightly spray a non-stick saucepan with cooking oil spray, and heat over moderate heat. Cook onion and curry powder for 1 minute over moderate heat. Add rice and cook 2 minutes. Add stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 8 minutes.
- Add prawns and simmer, covered for further 4 minutes. Stir lemon juice, parsley & lemon zest (optional) through rice and stand, covered 5 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!