Couscous and Chick Pea Salad
As a light meal in its own right, or a tasty side, this salad is rich in nutrients and low in calories.
- 1 cup Couscous
- 1 cup Boiling Vegetable Stock Salt-reduced
- 125 can Edgell Chick Peas Drained
- 1/4 cup Semi Sun Dried Tomatoes Finely chopped
- 1 cup Cooked Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves Finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fat Free Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
- 1 cup Rocket Leaves
- 30 g Reduced-fat Feta Cheese Crumbled
- Place couscous in a bowl and pour over the boiling stock. Stir until combined. Cover and stand for 5 minutes, then fluff up with a fork.
- Add drained chick peas to couscous, along with tomatoes, beans, mint and dressing, and toss lightly.
- Spoon into a serving dish, top with rocket leaves and feta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!