A quick and easy pasta meal.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Sanitarium So Good Soy Drink
- 1/2 10g Vegetable Stock Cube Crumbled
- 340 g Can Asparagus Cuts Drained
- 4 cup Cooked Penne Pasta (or small shaped pasta)
- Place flour in a medium saucepan. Gradually add So Good, stirring until smooth. Add stock cube.
- Bring mixture to the boil over medium heat, then simmer until mixture thickens (or microwave on HIGH [100%] for 4-5 minutes, stirring after every minute).
- Fold through asparagus.
- Heat through and serve asparagus sauce over cooked penne pasta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!