A delicious veggie version of the traditional hamburger.
- 2 pcs Royal Blue Potatoes Peeled and chopped
- 1 pc Zucchini Grated
- 1/2 Bunch Chives Finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 pc Egg Lightly beaten
- 1 cup Instant Oats
- 2 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Plain Flour or amount required for dusting
- Microwave potatoes for 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add grated zucchini, chives, parsley and egg. Mix well.
- Fold through oats and barbeque sauce. Shape mixture into 4 patties. Dust with flour.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!