- 1 pc Bunch Spinach (about 200g)
- 3 pcs Eggs or Yolk-free Eggs Substitute
- 1 cup Plain Flour (130g)
- 1 1/2 cup Non-fat Milk
- 2 Tbsp Reduced Fat Margarine
- Remove spinach stems. Wash spinach leaves but do not dry.
- Place leaves in a saucepan, bring to the boil and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from stove, drain, puree and put aside to cool. (Yield is 1/2 cup or 100g cooked drained spinach.)
- In the meantime, beat eggs, flour and nonfat milk in a bowl. Stir in spinach and melted margarine then let stand for 2 hours before using.
- Lightly oil a heavy crepe pan. Pour 1/4 cup of mixture in hot pan and tilt around until evenly spread. When dry on top, turn over and cook for further 20 seconds on other side.
- Transfer to a wire rack. Stack pancakes on top of one another.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!