Spring Vegetable Pasta
Penne pasta with a fresh mixture of spring vegetables; zucchini, asparagus, capsicum and green olives.
- 375 g Penne Pasta
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Extra light
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1 pc Zucchini Sliced Diagonally
- 2 Bunches Asparaagus Sliced Diagonally
- 3 pcs Small Yellow Capsicum Sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup Shelled Broad Beans
- 1/2 cup Green Olives Pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian Parsley Leaves
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain and keep hot.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic and zucchini. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add asparagus, capsicum and broad beans. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Combine vegetables with hot pasta. Serve in four bowls. Top each serving with olives and parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!