Strawberry and Chicken Salad
- 200 g Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Punnets of Strawberries Green ends removed
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 cup Celery Finely Sliced
- 12 Leave of Cos Lettuce Washed and torn into bite-size Pieces
- 4 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Mint Chopped
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic Finely Chopped
- Grill the chicken fillets on a non-stick grill (such as a George Foreman) and refrigerate.
- Cut the strawberries in half. Mix 1 punnet of strawberries, balsamic vinegar, mint and garlic together for dressing.
- Assemble salad of chicken, remaining strawberries, snow peas, celery and lettuce. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!