Sweetcorn & Chive Muffins
- 1 1/4 cup Flour Self-raising
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1 pc Eggwhite
- 1/4 cup Skim Milk
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Substitute
- 2 Tbsp Chives Chopped
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1/2 cup Low-fat Cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 200*c.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Sift together flour and cayenne pepper into a large mixing bowl. In another mixing bowl combine the buttermilk, sugar, egg white, milk, chives, corn and cheese.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Spoon into the muffin pan and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until the muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!