- 3 pcs Large Apples (red & green) cut into chunks
- 2 pcs Celery STicks (60g) thinly sliced
- 1 pc Orange Sectioned
- 30 g Walnuts
- 1/4 tsp Lite Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Natural Lowfat Yoghurt
- 4 pcs Lettuce Leaves
- 12 pcs Thin Red Apple Wedges for garnish
- Combine apples, orange, celery and walnuts. Season with lite salt and pepper. Mix lemon juice, orange juice, yogurt and add to apple mixture.
- Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves and mound the salad in the dish. Garnish with wedges of red skinned apple.
- Note: The apple should be sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!