Tomato and Chickpea Salad
Chickpeas and vegetables in a mustard dressing.
- 1 Can Chickpeas Drained and rinsed (400g)
- 1 pc Medium Tomato Diced (150g)
- 1/2 pc Large Cucumber (burpless/telegraph) Diced
- 1 pc Small Red Salad Onion (80g) Chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp parsley Finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp 'Lite' Salt
- 30 mL Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Mustard (Dijon, French)
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Minced Bottled Garlic
- In a small bowl combine oil, mustard, garlic, lime juice, sugar and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients; toss with dressing.
- Serve chilled as a side dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!