Two Potato, Fresh Herb and Smoked Salmon Terrine
- 4 pcs Ruby Lou Potatoes (136g each)
- 4 pcs Royal Blue Potatoes (136g each)
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Hebs (dill, flat-leaf parsley)
- 1 Terrine Tin (16cm x 10cm x 7cm)
- Line tin with cling wrap.
- Boil potatoes until tender, allow to cool, then peel and set aside.
- Line the inside of the terrine tin with smoked salmon slices. Keep 5 slices aside for the middle and the top.
- Crush the potatoes with your hand and gently press the potato into the terrine tin.
- Randomly place 3 smoked salmon slices in the middle, finish with the rest of the potatoes and place the rest of the salmon on top.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Turn upside down, remove tin and cling wrap and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- To serve, accompany with dressed mixed greens and pickled chillies or gherkins.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!