Pumpkin Risotto with Silverbeet
- 400 g Pumpkin
- 3 cup Vegetable Stock, Salt-Reduced*
- 1 pc onion Finley chopped
- 1 pc Fennel Bulb Stalks discarded and finely chopped
- 2 pcs cloves garlic Crushed
- 1 1/2 cup Arborio Rice
- 1 pc Bunch Silverbeet Trimmed, washed and chopped
- Peel pumpkin and chop into cubes. Steam or microwave until tender. Bring vegetable stock to the boil and allow to simmer.
- In another saucepan, place onion, fennel, garlic and rice. Cover with a little of the stock. Stir well and cook uncovered over moderate heat. Continue adding stock as required, stirring often until rice is cooked and stock is absorbed.
- Stir in pumpkin and silver beet. Cook for a few more minutes and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!