Veal with Avocado, Prosciutto and Cheese
A tantalising Mediterranean veal dish to excite your senses.
- 10 mL Olive Oil
- 50 g Prosciutto
- 160 g Avocado (flesh only), Halved, peeled and stone removed
- 50 g Grated Light Mozzerella Cheese
- 600 g Lean Veal Leg Steak
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Brush the veal steaks with oil. Cook steaks in batches for 1-2 minutes each side, then remove and cool slightly.
- Take each avocado half and place cut side down on a board. Slice into diagonal pieces (wedges), keeping the tip of the avocado intact. Press lightly in the middle of the avocado and the flesh will come out.
- Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each steak then carefully top with an avocado fan. Divide the grated cheese over the steaks.
- Place under a pre-heated hot grill and cook until the cheese is melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!