Avocado and Prawn Pizza
This fancy pizza is tasty and full of good-for-you fats
- 1 unbaked pizza base 30cms (12")
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1 avocado cut into 1/2cm slices
- 1 cup roasted red capsicum coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup peeled prawns (lightly packed)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat cheese grated
- 20 fresh basil leaves shredded
- Brush pizza dough shell with olive oil; sprinkle with garlic
- Scatter, one at a time, onion, avocado, roasted capsicum and prawns.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 260 degrees until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Lightly sprinkle with basil, cut into eight slices and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!