Avocado Prawn Bites
A delicious appetiser to serve on special occasions.
- 1 avocado roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise reduced-fat
- 1/2 tsp wasabi paste
- 12 cooked prawns peeled and tail left on
- 6 sliced pumpernickel bread cut into 4 cm rounds
- 12 pieces pickled ginger
- 12 small sprigs of dill
- Mash together avocado, mayonnaise and wasabi.
- Place a dollop of the mixture on each bread round.
- Top with a prawn then garnish with a piece of ginger and a sprig of dill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!