Chargrilled Swordfish on Warm Avocado Corn Salad
This delicious fish dish will satisfy your taste buds!
- 4 pcs Swordfish Steaks About 150g each
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pc Shallot Chopped
- 2 Cobs of Corn, Kernels Removed (can be substituted with caanned corn)
- 1/2 pc Red Capsicum Finely diced
- 1 pc Small to Medium Avocado Diced
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Light Spray of Cooking Spray
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan, then heat on high, and sear the swordfish for 1 - 2 minutes or until starting to soften. Remove from pan. Cover with foil and keep warm in a low oven.
- Add the shallot, corn and capsicum to pan and cook, stirring for 1 - 2 minutes. Add the avocado, coriander and white wine. Cover and steam for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Place avocado-corn mixture on heated plates and top with swordfish. Add lemon and vinegar to the pan and whisk into pan juices. Pour over the fish and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!