Smoked Chicken and Lychee Salad
Make the most of fresh lychee with this delicious salad.
- 200 g Smoked Chicken Skin removed
- 1 pc Small Carrot
- 1/2 Stalk Celery
- 20 Chives
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp White Wine Vinegar (or sherry vinegar)
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
- 12 Fresh Lychees Peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves for garnish
- Slice the chicken breast into long thin strips. Place in a serving bowl.
- Peel the carrot, string the celery and slice into julienne strips, about 6cm in length. Snip chives into 6cm batons.
- Combine the vegetables with the chicken and lychees in a serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar and a little salt and pepper to make a dressing.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and garnish with a few fresh coriander leaves. Serve immediately at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!