Chicken, Corn and Silverbeet Soup
- 270 g Can Golden Circle Corn Kernels Drain and reserved liquid
- 3 cups Good Quality Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 tsp Grated Lemon Rind
- 2 pcs Chicken Breast Fillets Skinless
- 2 pcs Silver Beet Leaves or Bok Choy Shredded
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Combine stock, reserved Golden Circle Corn Kernel liquid, ginger, garlic, and lemon rind in a large saucepan.
- Poach chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes until cooked. Remove chicken from stock, strain stock and discard solids, slice chicken into bite size pieces.
- Return stock to saucepan with Golden Circle Corn Kernels, silver beet and chicken, simmer over low heat, 5 minutes, check for seasoning and serve topped with sweet chilli sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!