Roast Chicken Rice Paper Rolls
- 1 pc Roast Chicken
- 16 pcs 16.5cm Square Rice Paper Sheets
- 2 pcs Lebanese Cucumbers Sliced lengthways into 16 parts of equal size
- 4 pcs Green Onions Sliced thinly lengthways
- 1 Punnet Snowpea Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp Plum Sauce
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- Remove skin and meat from chicken. Slice thinly.
- Place one sheet of rice paper in medium bowl of warm water until softened slightly. Remove, place on a board and pat dry with absorbent paper.
- Place some of the chicken, cucumber, onion, snowpea sprouts and 1 teaspoon of the combined sauces in centre of sheet.
- Fold bottom half of the rice paper up and fold sides in. Roll over to enclose filling, allowing sprouts to come slightly above the edge.
- Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!