Crepes with Tangy Lemon Sauce
- 1 cup Plain White Flour
- 1 pc Egg Lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Now Low Fat Soy Drink
- 1/2 tsp Margarine (milk-free)
- 2 Tbsp Custard Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 1/12 cup So Good Now Low Fat Soy Drink Extra
- Sift flour into a bowl. Gradually add combined egg and 1 cup So Good Now Low Fat, mixing until smooth.
- Heat margarine in a frypan. Pour off excess. Add 2 tablespoons batter, rotating pan quickly to coat bottom thinly and evenly. Brown on both sides. Repeat until all batter mixture is used.
- Combine custard powder and sugar in a saucepan or bowl. Gradually add lemon juice and add 1 1/2 cups So Good Now, stirring until smooth.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens (or microwave on HIGH [100%] for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over warmed crepes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!