Soft Energy / Protein Spice Bars
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats Divided
- 1/4 cup Sultana Bran Cereal
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 4 pcs Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter Light
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray 8x8 inch square pan with non-stick spray and lightly flour.
- Blend 1/8 cup of rolled oats and cereal in a blender. Mix until powder-like. Add protein powder, cloves, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Blend until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg whites and 1/8 cup rolled oats with hand mixer. Add vanilla, peanut butter, and applesauce. Mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredients, mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until top is dry and sides pull away from pan. Cut into eight bars.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!