Country Cottage Loaf
A light, savoury loaf.
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 pc Small Onion Finely chopped
- 2 cups Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- 2 pcs Eggs Lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Dry Breadcrumbs
- Heat oil in frypan. Sauté onion until soft.
- Place remaining ingredients in bowl, add onion and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased loaf tin and bake in moderate oven, for 50-55 minutes or until browned and firm.
- Serve hot with mushroom gravy, steamed broccoli and baby carrots.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!