Date & Apricot Muesli Squares
- 125 g Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Castor Sugar
- 2 tsp Grated Lemon Rind
- 1/2 cup Wholemal Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Light Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup Chopped Dates
- 1/2 cup Chopped Dried Apricots
- 1/2 cup Untoasted Muesli
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon rind together until well combined.
- Fold through flour and milk alternately.
- Fold through remaining ingredients and spoon into a grease-proof paper lined 16cm x 28cm slab tin. Press down and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!