- 4 pcs Extra Large Eggs (59g each with shell)
- 2 tsp Salt-reduced Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Peanut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Water
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, water and sauce for 2 minutes.
- Lightly brush a non-stick frying pan with the oil. Heat pan on high.
- Pour one fifth of egg mixture evenly into pan (shake pan to spread). Heat for 20 seconds, or until almost set; remove from heat. With an egg slice, remove the omelette and roll it up. Place on a warm plate; cover with a tea towel.
- Repeat the process, using one fifth of egg mixture each time.
- To serve, slice rolls into 1cm rounds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!