Soya Bean Patties
- 1 cup Soya Beans (Precooked or tinned)
- 1 pc Medium Carrot Finely chopped (100g)
- 1 pc Medium Onion Finely chopped (100g)
- 2 pcs Celery Sticks Chopped (150g)
- 2 pcs Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1/2 cup Wholemeal Flour (65g)
- 1 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 cup Dried Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Dried Breadcrumbs (Extra)
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil (40ml)
- Blend soya beans with carrot, onion, celery and garlic (easily done in a food processor).
- Mix in flour, curry powder, salt and 1/4 cup breadcrumbs.
- Form into 12 patties and dip in extra bread crumbs. Shallow fry in oil for about 5 minutes on each side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!