Fragrant Pumpkin and Lentil Curry
Whip up a warming curry for a fast and fabulous family filler!
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cooked Green Beans
- 1 pc Clove Garlic Crushed
- 300 g Pumpkin Cut into 3 cm chunks
- 5 pcs Baby Potatoes
- 400 g Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 500 g Can of Edgell Brown Lentils Drained
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves Chopped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add cumin, turmeric and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add pumpkin, potato and tomatoes, mix, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add drained lentils, and cook for a further 5 minutes or until pumpkin and potato pieces are cooked through.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!