- 1 pc Mango (Calypso® variety recommended) Peeled and stone removed
- 1 Juice of Lime
- 1 Tbsp Caster Sugar
- 3 pcs Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- 150 mL Extra Light Thickened Fresh Cream
- Puree the mango flesh in a food processor with the lime juice and caster sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, using a whisk beat the egg yolks and icing sugar until the mixture is pale and thickened. Add mango mixture and gently fold the mango and yolk mixture together.
- In a new bowl whip the cream with a whisk until soft peaks form and then gently fold the mango mixture into the cream using a metal spoon.
- Pour the mango mixture into 4 freezer proof serving glasses and freeze until firm, about 4-6 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!