- 4 pcs Eggplants
- 4 pcs Red Capsicums
- 4 pcs Yellow Capsicums
- 4 pcs Zucchini
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 16 pcs Button Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Basil Leaves Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Parsley Chopped
- Slice eggplants, capsicums and zucchinis lengthwise. Place on a baking tray and sprinkle with oil and vinegar.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then top with mushrooms and bake for a further ten minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil and parsley and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!