- 200 g Mushrooms with Stalks Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Non-fat Milk
- 2 Tbsp Reduced Fat Margarine
- Place mushrooms in a saucepan with margarine and water. Cover and simmer until soft, about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly. Stir in flour and pepper to form a smooth paste.
- Slowly start to add the milk, return to heat and continue to add the milk while stirring.
- Cook until smooth and thick.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!