Potato and Lamb Rissoles
Delicious potato and lamb rissoles with a touch of mint!
- 2 pcs Delaware Potatoes Mashed and cooled
- 500 g Lean Lamb Mince
- 1/2 pc White Onion Finely diced
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Mint
- 2 pcs Eggs (50g)
- 1 Pinch of Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Coat of Olive Oil Spray
- Place the mashed potato, mince, onion, mint, eggs and pepper together in a bowl and mix well. Form the mixture into round cakes. Spray each side with olive oil and bake until cooked through and golden. Serve with mustard or tomato sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!