Roasted Capsicum Soup
- 6 pcs Medium Red Capsicums
- 1 can Crushed Tomatoes (450g)
- 1 pc Red Onion
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 handful of Fresh Basil
- 1 Handful of Fresh Coriander
- 1 Dash Red Wine
- 1 Quantity of Cracked Black Pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Roast capsicums under grill until black. Place in a plastic bag until cool. Peel off the blackened skins and slice.
- Dice onion, and lightly saute in saucepan in oil. Stir well and then cover with saucepan lid to help soften the onion.
- Add remaining ingredients. Lightly boil for 5 minutes. Blend until smooth, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!