Scallops with Anchovy Sauce
- 16 Scallops with Roe
- 1/4 cup Reduced-fat Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Cold Water
- 4 pcs Anchovy Fillets Mashed
- 4 pcs Small Sprigs of Dill
- Remove the black membrane from the side of each scallop.
- To make the anchovy sauce, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, anchovy fillets and dill in a food processor and process to a smooth consistency.
- Spray the flat plate of a barbecue or grill with cooking spray and cook the scallops for one minute. Turn and cook for one-and-a-half minutes more.
- Spoon a small amount of sauce into the base of 16 Chinese spoons or dessert spoons. Place a scallop on top of each spoon and drizzle with a little more sauce. Serve on a platter, with the leftover sauce, with the spoon handles pointing outwards.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!