Tomato, Herb and Olive Pasta
A quick and easy taste of Italy!
- 400 g Pasta Shapes Shells, Spirals or Penne
- 1/2 cup Pitted Black Olives
- 2 pcs Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Oregano Leaves
- 4 pcs Ripe Tomatoes Cut into thin wedges
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese Reduced-fat
- Cook pasta according to directions on packet. Drain and keep warm.
- Place olives, garlic and oregano into food processor. Process until a smooth paste forms. Add a little olive oil if necessary.
- Add to pasta along with tomatoes and parmesan cheese. Return to pan. Toss together until hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!